Road to Joy Ministries
WE BELIEVE THAT:
- Jesus is God’s only Son and He became the perfect sacrifice for our sins so that He could stand in the gap between us and our holy God. This is a gift of amazing grace and love. For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life (John 3:16 NIV).
- There is One Triune God, who operate in complete unity with each other and include God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. Each has their own divine role that make up one unified whole.
- The Holy Spirit is a gift given to us and is a guarantee that God will fulfill all that He promises (Ephesians 1:14). The Holy Spirit is all around us and indwells each believer as a source of comfort, strength, encouragement, builder of faith, and purpose provider.
- Scripture is God-breathed and written under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. For the word of God is alive and powerful. It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword, cutting between soul and spirit, between joint and marrow. It exposes our innermost thoughts and desires. (Hebrews 4:12 NLT)
- Believers are a gift from God to Jesus and Jesus will not lose a single one given to Him. (John 17). We are called to believe, profess our faith, and to spread God’s word to the ends of the earth. Matthew 28:19-20 says: Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age. (NIV)
- Eternal life begins now, when we believe in Jesus Christ as our Messiah. Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. (John 17:3 NIV). We can live in that knowledge and begin eternal life today through the amazing grace of God.
- We can live a life filled with JOY, despite our circumstances. We are to: Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! (Philippians 4:4 NIV)